Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I Need Loan Help Buying A Car From A Private Party. What Info Do I Need About The Car To Secure A Loan?

Buying a car from a private party. What info do I need about the car to secure a loan? - i need loan help

I'm going to a car from a friend of mine for $ 25,000. I pay $ 10,000 a of my own money and you get $ 15,000 loan from my bank. What should I bring to secure the bank for the loan of tomorrow? I need information about the car itself? If so, how exactly? My friend has financed the car, so I need information about your business finances? Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. You only need your information to the finance company, brand, model and year of car, you need the VIN # y I do not drink that you give money until you have clear title to the vehicle if you are not the vehicle to secure the loan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All you need is information about the car. Make, model, year and mileage. Also, the VIN # and may have information that has funded where they depend on your bank's intention to consider ............... MD

    ReplyDelete