Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Pictures Of Little Boy Getting Wedgies What Is It Like To Be A Mother To A Boy?

What is it like to be a mother to a boy? - pictures of little boy getting wedgies

I discovered I was pregnant with a child, my first child. I've always been a little girl and never really understood, children or men. For this reason, I always dreamed I would be the mother of a child. I'm sure that's why God gave me a child, but I am totally devastated and scared. I do not know what to do with a child. I love my husband and I know I would be delighted if a child asks out how to be, but you do not remove my fear. I think all little children run and jump and shout and play with cars, trucks, etc. I can not stop, girls and babies feel pain in my heart. I thought it would be helpful if your new mother of the children have to take it. I know when my baby, I will love him the same, regardless of gender, but I think it needs reassurance that everything will go well. Has anyone ever have the same feelings? How does it feel to have a child?

No comments:

Post a Comment