Monday, January 25, 2010

20th Birthday Quote Underage Drinkinkg Citations?

Underage drinkinkg citations? - 20th birthday quote

So I went to my room and my friend 20th To drink birthday. On the way back, my driver was set incorrectly on the freeway merging. When the police arrived at her window, asked her whether she had been drinking, he said and I quote: "No, no, but there" and pointed. So the police came to my window on the passenger seat and asked me my ID, nothing more. I gave it to him, and returned with a citation for underage drinking. I never asked if I was drunk or if he wanted a breathalizer. Then he went to check my friends car. 3 cases were in his car, one in the back seat, and two were found in the breast. I said nothing but WTH cycles "illegal, of course," quote. Can you fight the police in this or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment